Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If your worried and you can't sleep...

Count your blessings instead of sheep:
1. Brothers.
2. I have a Job. and I am good at it.
3. I have a house with a bed and it's warm
4. I can pay my bills
5. I am nearing debt free
6. There is a light at the end of this long tunnel and it's called Grad School.
7. Crisis has made me realize, that marriage is SO not the answer. And that marriage is SO about peace and SO not about completion.
8. Crisis is forcing me to visibly recognize what's in me. The Good, the bad, the ugly... the living and the dead.
9. Jenni Lawler, who is g-chatting with me right now. She knocks my socks off.
10. Love. There are people in this world who desperately love me. There are people in this world whom I desperately love. Despite the pain this is causing, it is desperately amazing that that kind of love can even exist.

See. Now I am tired. and going to bed. One last blessing.

11. jesus. I have this constant burning of fear, responsibility, trepidation, loss, love, feeling, passion, etc. in me right now. It's tearing me up and I wonder just how much more it was for him. this burning in me, he shares, and I feel closer to him knowing that the ability to walk and breathe with this burning in me is evidence of my ability to live and my deeply placed need to love, in spite of all odds.

No comments: