Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A funny valentine

I found the following among my notes at work.

The first: I'm not sure where it came from or why I wrote it but I must have written it when out drinking with the Kronbachs, Ben, and Jessica for Ben's Birthday.

The second: I think must be a quote from a TV show. Maybe "Dead like me", which is one of my fav's. It's a shame it was canceled.

November 30th, 2009
Broken hearts, broken minds
the soul in front of me bleeds
my veins cry out to hold you
but my conscious holds still

I see you there
holding your pieces
I know in me
resides the glue

You don't see the healing in me
Because my fears hide from you
There is no certainty
That it is you I will heal
So I continue to wait
for the bravery to move

When you're young...
Sex is a big buffet and you are just a fat man with a fork.
As you get older it gets harder to grab a fork.

No comments: