Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreading Friday.

One may ask how it is possible to dread a Friday. Allow me to explain. When the very last day of the month falls on a Friday, the entire day will be inevitably ruined if you are in sales. This is due to the fact that you must spend the entirety of the day selling to people that will most likely not purchase, because there is little to no incentive for them to do so. This is my job tomorrow and I am hating it. Quite sincerely.

I love my job. I even love sales. I even love sales calls. But I hate the End of Month rallies and calls and emails. I can't stand the adrenaline that goes into it all, especially when I am not going to win. Adrenaline is only fun when you think you will win. Otherwise, it is a waste of energy.

I want it to be tomorrow night, when I will meet up with old friends and catch up, reminisce. I want it to be Friday night, so that after reminiscing I can go on a date, which am secretly and happily excited about. It may not happen though... so that bit of adrenaline may be wasted. I hate that when you can't know for sure until the last minute... mostly because I hate wasting great outfits, if there is not actually going to be a DATE. ugh. Well cross your fingers for me and say a few Hail Mary's and we'll see what comes though.

Off to bed in order to start Friday off right. :)

No comments: