Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm 26. Dude. That really freaks me out

The nieceling....
The Neph...

Nieceling again...

I am 26. I have been 26 for a few days now. I am really weirded out by that. I can't tell you how much different I thought my life would be. I can't tell you how happy I am that it is exactly how it is (give or take 10 lbs). OH but OH, I don't like this feeling quite yet.

My GI Joe comes home in 3 weeks. 3 weeks until a beautiful black man populates my life. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Work is so much work these days. It's depressing me.

Daddy is still so much work and I don't think he even realizes it. He doesn't get the phone calls, or the emails or the letters. He doesn't fill out the paperwork, or arrange appointments and transportation. He seems to think if he's not doing it, then I'm not doing it.

Obladee Oblada ... life goes on.

La la la la life goes on....


No comments: